Saturday, September 18, 2010

Online Games: Dragonica

I am not really interested in playing online games :p. If I recall I started playing online games when Ragnarok Online first introduced in the Philippines. It was free back then. But when the game started having loaded cards to play, I stopped playing it. After a while a game called Gunbound was also introduce. Gunbound is a free-to-play, turn-based, room-to-room, multiplayer online game with many similar features to the popular Worms game series. I also got addicted to this game because it is free and it is very exciting to play. But I stopped playing it when i reached I think it was double gold axe level, a low level character. Honestly I get easily bored playing Muliplayer Online Games. Today I saw a new and exciting MMORPG called "Dragonica", it is a 3-D action side scrolling game.
It is a free-to-play game which includes a cash shop that allows for unique customization of player's characters. Players control a character in a three-dimensional plane but the scope of movement is mainly focused on the horizontal axis with limited vertical movement, much like the arcade style side-scrolling classics. In the next few days, I may TRY to play this one. :)

By the way I also saw a Dragonica inspired MTV. Featured on this video is the cosplay goddess of the Philippines, Alodia.


No comments:

Post a Comment